The Orange Is the New Black star went on Conan Monday night, and talked about how he once tasted his wife’s breast milk.
“I just wanted to see what the fuss is about. My kid loves it,” Biggs said. “I have a right to it as well, don’t I?”
This is not the first time that the actor opened up about his parental adventures.
Biggs and his wife Jenny Mollen have made a name for themselves for often over-sharing on social media. From posting pictures of placenta to joking about hiring a prostitute to “spice up their marriage,” the duo seem to have no problem talking about their personal life.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma