The Orange Is the New Black star went on Conan Monday night, and talked about how he once tasted his wife’s breast milk.
“I just wanted to see what the fuss is about. My kid loves it,” Biggs said. “I have a right to it as well, don’t I?”
This is not the first time that the actor opened up about his parental adventures.
Biggs and his wife Jenny Mollen have made a name for themselves for often over-sharing on social media. From posting pictures of placenta to joking about hiring a prostitute to “spice up their marriage,” the duo seem to have no problem talking about their personal life.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate