Fortune’s annual technology conference kicked off July 14 in Aspen, Colo.
Monday’s highlights included interviews with Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg, Intel President Renée James, and a discussion on Big Data between Walter Isaacson and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Stay tuned to this livestream for more interviews and talks through Wednesday, July 16 with some of the biggest names in tech and business.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up