Fortune’s annual technology conference kicked off July 14 in Aspen, Colo.
Monday’s highlights included interviews with Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg, Intel President Renée James, and a discussion on Big Data between Walter Isaacson and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Stay tuned to this livestream for more interviews and talks through Wednesday, July 16 with some of the biggest names in tech and business.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating