“Weird Al” Yankovic was parodying pop music long before everyone had YouTube at their disposal, so for his spin on Pharrell Williams’ Oscar-nominated hit “Happy,” he relies on something your average Internet video star doesn’t have: celebrity cameos.
Jack Black, Eric Stonestreet, Margaret Cho, Kristen Schaal and Aisha Tyler all don some garish get-ups in “Tacky,” a track from Yankovic’s 14th studio album, Mandatory Fun (out tomorrow), and run through some behaviors you’ve hopefully had the good sense to never attempt: live-tweeting funerals, twerking in the DMV and the most shudder-inducing of all, printing your resume in Comic Sans.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow