“Weird Al” Yankovic was parodying pop music long before everyone had YouTube at their disposal, so for his spin on Pharrell Williams’ Oscar-nominated hit “Happy,” he relies on something your average Internet video star doesn’t have: celebrity cameos.
Jack Black, Eric Stonestreet, Margaret Cho, Kristen Schaal and Aisha Tyler all don some garish get-ups in “Tacky,” a track from Yankovic’s 14th studio album, Mandatory Fun (out tomorrow), and run through some behaviors you’ve hopefully had the good sense to never attempt: live-tweeting funerals, twerking in the DMV and the most shudder-inducing of all, printing your resume in Comic Sans.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This