A young man snapped one of the selfies of the year on Sunday, July 13, catching former Beatle Paul McCartney and American business tycoon Warren Buffett lounging on a bench outside an ice cream shop in Omaha, Nebraska. Instagram user “speeeeeeed_of_white”, said to be named Tom White, writes in the photo’s description “Chillin with my homies”.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the recording artist ordered the award-winning vanilla ice cream at eCreamery after dining at an Italian restaurant that night. The newspaper aggregated other sightings of the power duo around Omaha’s Dundee neighborhood via Storify:
In honor of the celebrity sighting, eCreamery’s daily flavors for July 14 are inspired by “Beatlemania”, featuring “All You Need is S’mores” and “Help! I Need Some Sea Salt”. Buffett got his own flavor too: Root Buffett Float.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time