A young man snapped one of the selfies of the year on Sunday, July 13, catching former Beatle Paul McCartney and American business tycoon Warren Buffett lounging on a bench outside an ice cream shop in Omaha, Nebraska. Instagram user “speeeeeeed_of_white”, said to be named Tom White, writes in the photo’s description “Chillin with my homies”.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the recording artist ordered the award-winning vanilla ice cream at eCreamery after dining at an Italian restaurant that night. The newspaper aggregated other sightings of the power duo around Omaha’s Dundee neighborhood via Storify:
In honor of the celebrity sighting, eCreamery’s daily flavors for July 14 are inspired by “Beatlemania”, featuring “All You Need is S’mores” and “Help! I Need Some Sea Salt”. Buffett got his own flavor too: Root Buffett Float.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This