A young man snapped one of the selfies of the year on Sunday, July 13, catching former Beatle Paul McCartney and American business tycoon Warren Buffett lounging on a bench outside an ice cream shop in Omaha, Nebraska. Instagram user “speeeeeeed_of_white”, said to be named Tom White, writes in the photo’s description “Chillin with my homies”.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the recording artist ordered the award-winning vanilla ice cream at eCreamery after dining at an Italian restaurant that night. The newspaper aggregated other sightings of the power duo around Omaha’s Dundee neighborhood via Storify:
In honor of the celebrity sighting, eCreamery’s daily flavors for July 14 are inspired by “Beatlemania”, featuring “All You Need is S’mores” and “Help! I Need Some Sea Salt”. Buffett got his own flavor too: Root Buffett Float.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization