Okay, so this is probably not as disastrous as an entire wedding party sinking into a lake, but still pretty unfortunate. At a recent wedding photo shoot, a groomsman did that cool jump-in-the-picture move and ending up a) kicking a bridesmaid square in the face then b) ripping his pants.
The photo, which the groomsman posted on Reddit, could have been pretty cool if not for all the mishaps. Points for effort, I guess?
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate