Okay, so this is probably not as disastrous as an entire wedding party sinking into a lake, but still pretty unfortunate. At a recent wedding photo shoot, a groomsman did that cool jump-in-the-picture move and ending up a) kicking a bridesmaid square in the face then b) ripping his pants.
The photo, which the groomsman posted on Reddit, could have been pretty cool if not for all the mishaps. Points for effort, I guess?
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List