The World Cup comes to an end on Sunday, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to switch off ESPN until the fall.
There’s still great baseball, football, tennis, golf, and even soccer (you still like soccer, right?) to watch this summer.
Sports are about to kick into high gear for the high summer season, so get your jersey and call in sick because TIME has put together a list of sporting events so good, you’ll quickly forget that soccer tournament thing even existed.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate