The World Cup comes to an end on Sunday, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to switch off ESPN until the fall.
There’s still great baseball, football, tennis, golf, and even soccer (you still like soccer, right?) to watch this summer.
Sports are about to kick into high gear for the high summer season, so get your jersey and call in sick because TIME has put together a list of sporting events so good, you’ll quickly forget that soccer tournament thing even existed.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space