The World Cup comes to an end on Sunday, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to switch off ESPN until the fall.
There’s still great baseball, football, tennis, golf, and even soccer (you still like soccer, right?) to watch this summer.
Sports are about to kick into high gear for the high summer season, so get your jersey and call in sick because TIME has put together a list of sporting events so good, you’ll quickly forget that soccer tournament thing even existed.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022