The Miami Heat wished LeBron James farewell with a nostalgic tweet of a photo of the Cleveland-bound NBA star before a crowd of cheering fans.
“Thanks for the memories,” it read.
The Miami sports franchise has many reasons to thank James, not the least of which are two NBA titles.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time