Now that LeBron James has made his decision to go back home to the Cleveland Cavaliers, the big question is, is he going home to fans who love him, or still taste the bitterness from his 2010 departure?
Cleveland fans may have to bury the hatchet if it means earning a championship ring. Or as TIME’s Sean Gregory writes, “If LeBron has any ‘haters’ left, now’s not a bad time to exit that whole silly business.” Read more from that article here.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working