What do you do when your wife is pregnant and you need to get out of the house as soon as possible and rush to a hospital? Stick a GoPro camera in your car and record the whole thing, of course.
Troy Dickerson filmed his wife Kristin being driven to the hospital at speeds in excess of 95 miles per hour, recording himself trying to soothe her as she moans in pain. They pull up to the hospital’s car port, but Kristin can’t make it inside—she gives birth right out of the car. It’s amazing that everything went as smooth as it did, all things considered.
And when the baby is grown up, they will be able to watch their entire emergence into the world in HD! Good for them, I guess? At least they can time-lapse the footage.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy