Comedian Rosie O’Donnell will rejoin ABC’s The View as the program’s producers look to shake things up on one of the longest running day-time talk shows ever, the network confirmed Thursday.
O’Donnell, an often provocative television personality whose own talk show ended in 2002, was previously a panelist on The View but left in 2007 after only one season.
ABC said O’Donnell will co-host The View with current moderator Whoopi Goldberg. O’Donnell will join a heavily modified crew after a series of prominent departures which included the retirement of the show’s co-founder Barbara Walters in May.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023