Martha Stewart seems to have a love-hate relationship with technology. She went on a Twitter rant last year when Apple didn’t send a rep to her house to fix her broken iPad. But the homemaking queen loves drones, in case you didn’t know. Earlier this year she gushed to Vanity Fair about how she could control the devices with her iPhone to take “wonderful aerial photographs” of her massive farm in Bedford, New York.
Stewart’s now showing off her drones’ handiwork, publishing more than 30 pictures taken with a DJI Phantom drone. A vibrant sunrise, rolling pastures and rows and rows of crops are all featured in the gallery.
“Controversial but fabulous, drones do a good job,” Stewart wrote on Twitter.
See the drone pictures for yourself on Stewart’s personal blog.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State