Martha Stewart seems to have a love-hate relationship with technology. She went on a Twitter rant last year when Apple didn’t send a rep to her house to fix her broken iPad. But the homemaking queen loves drones, in case you didn’t know. Earlier this year she gushed to Vanity Fair about how she could control the devices with her iPhone to take “wonderful aerial photographs” of her massive farm in Bedford, New York.
Stewart’s now showing off her drones’ handiwork, publishing more than 30 pictures taken with a DJI Phantom drone. A vibrant sunrise, rolling pastures and rows and rows of crops are all featured in the gallery.
“Controversial but fabulous, drones do a good job,” Stewart wrote on Twitter.
See the drone pictures for yourself on Stewart’s personal blog.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space