At first, it’s just a regular dude with a regular dude voice. But then, all of a sudden, coming out of this regular dude’s mouth is a completely convincing girl voice.
The dude in question is actor and musician Matt Bittner, who seems to be a bit surprised that a video of him doing his girl voice — until now only famous among his friends — is getting attention on the web:
Hey man, remember: this is the Internet, where weird talents are worshipped.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy