At first, it’s just a regular dude with a regular dude voice. But then, all of a sudden, coming out of this regular dude’s mouth is a completely convincing girl voice.
The dude in question is actor and musician Matt Bittner, who seems to be a bit surprised that a video of him doing his girl voice — until now only famous among his friends — is getting attention on the web:
Hey man, remember: this is the Internet, where weird talents are worshipped.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears