The movie that took the Twitterverse by Great White storm last summer has a sequel. And that sequel — appropriately titled Sharknado 2: The Second One — has a trailer. And that trailer is everything we could ever dream it would be.
This time, the Sharknado has followed the cast from Los Angeles to New York City for Tara Reid’s book tour (stop laughing) to promote: How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters: Fight Back When Monsters and Mother Nature Attack. (Available for purchase).
SyFy’s epic, chainsaw-laden preview gives a hint at the cacophony of hokey dialogue we can look forward to for the film’s July 30 release. Get ready for instant classics like:
- “Holy Shark”
- “You know what you did, don’t you? You jumped the shark.”
- “They’re sharks. They’re scary. No one wants to get eaten. But I’ve been eaten, and I’m here to tell ya, it takes a lot more than that to bring a good man down. It takes a lot more than that to bring a New Yorker down.” (Cue the muted cheers.)
Starring Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, Vivica A. Fox, Kelly Osbourne, Judah Friedlander, Andy Dick, Billy Ray Cyrus, Mark “Sugar Ray” McGrath, and a bunch of other people who couldn’t stop themselves from being in a movie with a tagline, “Forget the umbrella. Grab a chainsaw.”, Sharknado 2 is clearly an instant classic.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears