On July 30, viewers will be treated to (or, depending on your perspective, tortured with) a sequel to Sharknado, the “exquisitely ridiculous” Syfy movie that took social media by storm in 2013. To accompany the release of Sharknado 2, we’re also getting a video game. It will be released sometime before the movie’s premiere, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The game, which will be available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod, will allow users to race through New York City, fending off sharks with the help of chainsaws. Laugh all you want, but you know that sounds like fun.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate