Jennifer Lawrence was caught by photographers casting demons out of Hermione Granger, err Emma Watson, at Paris Fashion Week Monday night.
While other publications question whether this photo opp was really an intense game of smell my finger or a kind mauling, we are kind of sold on the exorcism theory. Try as Watson might to resist, the Power of Couture compelled her.
Pleased, J-Law then danced her way out of the Christian Dior show.
As TIME’s own Jessica Roy stated on Twitter, this is why Lawrence never gets invited to Taylor Swift’s ladiez weekends.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy