Jennifer Lawrence was caught by photographers casting demons out of Hermione Granger, err Emma Watson, at Paris Fashion Week Monday night.
While other publications question whether this photo opp was really an intense game of smell my finger or a kind mauling, we are kind of sold on the exorcism theory. Try as Watson might to resist, the Power of Couture compelled her.
Pleased, J-Law then danced her way out of the Christian Dior show.
As TIME’s own Jessica Roy stated on Twitter, this is why Lawrence never gets invited to Taylor Swift’s ladiez weekends.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate