Thousands of gallons of Red Bull spilled onto Interstate 95 in central Florida after two tractor-trailers crashed into each other Monday night, the Associated Press reports. No injuries were reported from the incident, which occurred when a truck carrying more than 30,000 pounds sideswiped another truck near Rockledge, a city about an hour southeast of Orlando.
Sounds like a worst nightmare to anyone who drinks Red Bull for a morning pick-me-up.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy