MyFox8.com reports on a video of a two-year-old boy whose right and left leg have been amputated learning how to walk. Kayden Elijah’s mother, Nikki Sessoms, uploaded the clip, which shows the toddler cheering “I got it! I got it!” over and over again with each step he takes with the walker. He was born with omphalocele, a birth defect in which the intestines stick out of the belly button. His mother set up GoFundMe and Facebook pages to solicit support for the youngster’s medical expenses.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State