MyFox8.com reports on a video of a two-year-old boy whose right and left leg have been amputated learning how to walk. Kayden Elijah’s mother, Nikki Sessoms, uploaded the clip, which shows the toddler cheering “I got it! I got it!” over and over again with each step he takes with the walker. He was born with omphalocele, a birth defect in which the intestines stick out of the belly button. His mother set up GoFundMe and Facebook pages to solicit support for the youngster’s medical expenses.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate