The Central Intelligence Agency celebrated one full month on Twitter Monday. And so, to commemorate the occasion, the government agency decided to address five questions some of their followers had tweeted to them—including, do you know where Tupac is?
They also cannot help you get back into your Twitter account because they do not know your password. (Or, so they claim.)
And they addressed any possible hard feelings from Ellen Degeneres, who tweeted a month ago when the CIA first joined Twitter that she hoped they would follow her back.
The Tupac tweet had already garnered more than 20,000 retweets after roughly half an hour, but that’s nothing compared to their first tweet, which was retweeted over 300,000 times.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement