You can now turn binge watching all seven seasons of The West Wing — and by that we really mean all seven seasons of Toddlers & Tiaras — from your bed into a real, paying job.
Netflix is on the hunt for a UK/Ireland “tagger” looking to turn pjs into the new office chic. According to the job listing, successful applicants will watch and “deconstruct” TV shows and movies, objectively giving them the proper tags. Like “Coming-of-age Animal Tales” and “Gritty British Prison Movies.”
Even without salary specifications, this may or may not be better than the panda nanny dream job.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time