You can now turn binge watching all seven seasons of The West Wing — and by that we really mean all seven seasons of Toddlers & Tiaras — from your bed into a real, paying job.
Netflix is on the hunt for a UK/Ireland “tagger” looking to turn pjs into the new office chic. According to the job listing, successful applicants will watch and “deconstruct” TV shows and movies, objectively giving them the proper tags. Like “Coming-of-age Animal Tales” and “Gritty British Prison Movies.”
Even without salary specifications, this may or may not be better than the panda nanny dream job.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year