You can now turn binge watching all seven seasons of The West Wing — and by that we really mean all seven seasons of Toddlers & Tiaras — from your bed into a real, paying job.
Netflix is on the hunt for a UK/Ireland “tagger” looking to turn pjs into the new office chic. According to the job listing, successful applicants will watch and “deconstruct” TV shows and movies, objectively giving them the proper tags. Like “Coming-of-age Animal Tales” and “Gritty British Prison Movies.”
Even without salary specifications, this may or may not be better than the panda nanny dream job.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up