A bench in Amsterdam that was stolen after featuring in the movie adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars is now back in its rightful place.
The bench where Hazel and Augustus share a special moment went missing early last week, amid speculation it might have been pinched by vandals or TFIOS superfans.
But Amsterdam officials said Monday that the bench was back in its original spot, and officials confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the bench is the same one that was used in the movie.
And that bench isn’t the only big-ticket movie prop to be stolen. Dorothy’s ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz went missing in 2005, John Travolta’s car from Pulp Fiction was stolen in 1994, and even some of Tobey Maguire’s Spidey-suits were swiped from the set of Spider-Man in 2001.
So don’t worry, Shailene Woodley fans– you’ll still be able to sit where she sat when you go to Amsterdam.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space