A bench in Amsterdam that was stolen after featuring in the movie adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars is now back in its rightful place.
The bench where Hazel and Augustus share a special moment went missing early last week, amid speculation it might have been pinched by vandals or TFIOS superfans.
But Amsterdam officials said Monday that the bench was back in its original spot, and officials confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the bench is the same one that was used in the movie.
And that bench isn’t the only big-ticket movie prop to be stolen. Dorothy’s ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz went missing in 2005, John Travolta’s car from Pulp Fiction was stolen in 1994, and even some of Tobey Maguire’s Spidey-suits were swiped from the set of Spider-Man in 2001.
So don’t worry, Shailene Woodley fans– you’ll still be able to sit where she sat when you go to Amsterdam.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve