The latest episode of the Fine Bros web series about kids reacting to old technology features youngsters who are adorably awestruck by Nintendo’s Game Boy, a handheld video game device. First impressions range from “My dad had one of these” to the savvy 10-year-old’s insight, “Girls can play this, why can’t it be called Game Boy Girl?” The players are shocked that the game did not have rechargeable batteries and that it is too big to fit in their pockets.
Feel old yet?
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023