The latest episode of the Fine Bros web series about kids reacting to old technology features youngsters who are adorably awestruck by Nintendo’s Game Boy, a handheld video game device. First impressions range from “My dad had one of these” to the savvy 10-year-old’s insight, “Girls can play this, why can’t it be called Game Boy Girl?” The players are shocked that the game did not have rechargeable batteries and that it is too big to fit in their pockets.
Feel old yet?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com