Here are the stories TIME is watching this Monday, July 7.
Tensions rise in the West Bank after six Israelis were arrested in the abduction and killing of a Palestinian teenager.
More than 60 Nigerian girls and women escaped the clutches of Boko Haram while militants were out conducting a raid.
Washington gets set to open recreational marijuana dispensaries but strict state regulations on licenses mean some pot shops may not have the supply to meet the demand.
And finally, duck! An F-16 at an English air show almost lands on top of spectators.
The Brief is published daily on weekdays.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com