Lea Michele on Friday became the second Glee star to have her Twitter account hacked in as many days.
“Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy,” read a message posted on her Twitter account. But Michele was hacked, the 27-year-old’s publicist confirmed to TIME. The publicist, however, did not touch upon the pregnancy question.
Michele’s tweet was met with skepticism by many after another Glee star, Chris Colfer, appeared on Thursday to tweet that he had been fired from the popular FOX show. But the show’s producers also said that Colfer was a hacking victim.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked,” read a statement to TIME from 20th Century Fox Television. “Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?