Lea Michele on Friday became the second Glee star to have her Twitter account hacked in as many days.
“Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy,” read a message posted on her Twitter account. But Michele was hacked, the 27-year-old’s publicist confirmed to TIME. The publicist, however, did not touch upon the pregnancy question.
Michele’s tweet was met with skepticism by many after another Glee star, Chris Colfer, appeared on Thursday to tweet that he had been fired from the popular FOX show. But the show’s producers also said that Colfer was a hacking victim.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked,” read a statement to TIME from 20th Century Fox Television. “Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org