Lea Michele on Friday became the second Glee star to have her Twitter account hacked in as many days.
“Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy,” read a message posted on her Twitter account. But Michele was hacked, the 27-year-old’s publicist confirmed to TIME. The publicist, however, did not touch upon the pregnancy question.
Michele’s tweet was met with skepticism by many after another Glee star, Chris Colfer, appeared on Thursday to tweet that he had been fired from the popular FOX show. But the show’s producers also said that Colfer was a hacking victim.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked,” read a statement to TIME from 20th Century Fox Television. “Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate