Bill Kim’s thin, triple-stacked burgers, loaded with ginger, lemongrass, cilantro and basil, are inspired by a lemongrass pork sausage he likes to serve.
This delectable blue cheese burger is one of chef David Lentz’s most popular recipes.
Although Jacques Pépin cuts a small, seedless watermelon into rounds with a melon baller (adding the trimmings to the salad, too, so as not to waste them), you can also chop the watermelon into cubes.
Marcus Samuelsson drew on African staples like yams and okra to create this completely original recipe of roasted sweet potatoes tossed with red potatoes, wilted spinach and sautéed okra. Toasted mustard seeds and a caper vinaigrette give this delicious salad a nutty, tangy flavor.
Sweet, spicy, gooey and crispy, Andrew Zimmern’s wings are glazed with an addictive sauce that he can’t get enough of.
MORE: More 4th of July Recipes
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time