Fireworks are fun and just as much a part of Independence Day celebrations as cookouts, but please, Please, PLEASE be careful.
To deter you from setting your house ablaze with a mix of patriotic fervor, alcohol, and black powder, here are five of the biggest pyrotechnic mishaps ever. Observe the proximity of the bystanders, the lack of forethought, the size of the explosives and make yourself a mental checklist of proper protocol tomorrow before putting that M-80 in your pool. Which you shouldn’t do.
Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time