It looks like Lady Sheezus will be riding the “Wrecking Ball” this summer as Lily Allen is set to join Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz Tour for a handful of U.S. dates.
From Aug. 1 until Aug. 10, Allen — who has just released a video for “URL Badman” (above) from her latest album Sheezus — will open for Cyrus at seven shows. Allen is reportedly a big Miley fan and has repeatedly praised Cyrus in both interviews and live performances, so it’s unsurprising that she’d be keen to join the Bangerz thrill ride. (Other acts who’ve opened for Miley on the Bangerz Tour, which began Feb. 14, include Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira.)
Shortly after that, Allen will kick off her own North American tour on Sept. 9 in Miami.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow