Channing Tatum fans should get ready to see their favorite actor like they’ve never seen him before.
The new trailer for Bennet Miller’s Foxcatcher is out, and it focuses on Tatum, who plays the intense Olympic wrestler Mark Schultz. In the trailer, Tatum seems to show he’s got the acting chops to pull off this serious new role.
Back in May, the first teaser for the film showed Steve Carell as the eccentric, violent millionaire John du Pont.
The movie, which tells the story of Schultz’s relationship with the millionaire, premiered at Cannes in May and is slated to come out November 14.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time