Actress Lindsay Lohan is suing the makers of Grand Theft Auto, claiming a character in their latest title is based on her.
Lohan believes the character Lacey Jonas looks like her, wears the actress’ clothes, and hides from the paparazzi like Lohan does. Grand Theft Auto V, made by Take-Two Interactive and developer Rockstar Games, features the West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont hotel where Lohan used to stay — until she racked up $46,000 unpaid bill and was banned from staying there, that is.
Lohan filed the suit in a Manhattan court, the Associated Press reports.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction