Even though the pair would go on to date for four years, The Notebook stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams initially fought during the romcom’s filming.
In an interview with VH1, The Notebook director Nick Cassavetes admits Gosling wanted McAdams replaced:
After a screaming match, the two apparently worked things out:
The pattern of arguing passionately and then falling in love sounds a bit like the characters they played, Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun. So keep stoking the flames of hope, fans–maybe it’s still destined that they’ll get back together some day. On a dock in the rain, we hope.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears