Horrible Bosses was a surprise hit when it was released in the summer of 2011, grossing nearly $210 million at the international box office. Now, the star-studded cast — featuring Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jaime Foxx — are returning for a second go-round. There likely won’t be any Colin Farrell in the sequel because (spoiler alert!) he died in the first one — but it’s probably safe to expect a comparable level of vulgarity and hijinks without him.
Horrible Bosses 2 is expected to open in November of this year.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color