Horrible Bosses was a surprise hit when it was released in the summer of 2011, grossing nearly $210 million at the international box office. Now, the star-studded cast — featuring Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jaime Foxx — are returning for a second go-round. There likely won’t be any Colin Farrell in the sequel because (spoiler alert!) he died in the first one — but it’s probably safe to expect a comparable level of vulgarity and hijinks without him.
Horrible Bosses 2 is expected to open in November of this year.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up