Horrible Bosses was a surprise hit when it was released in the summer of 2011, grossing nearly $210 million at the international box office. Now, the star-studded cast — featuring Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jaime Foxx — are returning for a second go-round. There likely won’t be any Colin Farrell in the sequel because (spoiler alert!) he died in the first one — but it’s probably safe to expect a comparable level of vulgarity and hijinks without him.
Horrible Bosses 2 is expected to open in November of this year.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve