Zach Braff’s always been particular about the music in his projects, from Garden State to Scrubs, and his new movie Wish I Was Here is no different.
Braff asked singer-songwriter Justin Vernon, of Bon Iver, to write a new song for his upcoming Wish I Was Here, which is set to hit U.S. theaters in July. Some are calling the new film a grown-up version of Garden State, which was also written and directed by Braff.
Music Supervisor Mary Ramos told NPR that Vernon was immediately inspired when he saw the film.
Check out the song here.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time