Zach Braff’s always been particular about the music in his projects, from Garden State to Scrubs, and his new movie Wish I Was Here is no different.
Braff asked singer-songwriter Justin Vernon, of Bon Iver, to write a new song for his upcoming Wish I Was Here, which is set to hit U.S. theaters in July. Some are calling the new film a grown-up version of Garden State, which was also written and directed by Braff.
Music Supervisor Mary Ramos told NPR that Vernon was immediately inspired when he saw the film.
Check out the song here.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up