Zach Braff’s always been particular about the music in his projects, from Garden State to Scrubs, and his new movie Wish I Was Here is no different.
Braff asked singer-songwriter Justin Vernon, of Bon Iver, to write a new song for his upcoming Wish I Was Here, which is set to hit U.S. theaters in July. Some are calling the new film a grown-up version of Garden State, which was also written and directed by Braff.
Music Supervisor Mary Ramos told NPR that Vernon was immediately inspired when he saw the film.
Check out the song here.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022