Zach Braff’s always been particular about the music in his projects, from Garden State to Scrubs, and his new movie Wish I Was Here is no different.
Braff asked singer-songwriter Justin Vernon, of Bon Iver, to write a new song for his upcoming Wish I Was Here, which is set to hit U.S. theaters in July. Some are calling the new film a grown-up version of Garden State, which was also written and directed by Braff.
Music Supervisor Mary Ramos told NPR that Vernon was immediately inspired when he saw the film.
Check out the song here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer