Tim Cook joined more than 4,000 of his Apple employees marching in the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade on Sunday.
Apple’s showing under the slogan “Apple Pride” was one of the strongest corporate presences at the annual parade that this year marked the 45th anniversary of the Stonewall riots credited with kicking off the gay rights movement.
The tech giant has long sided with the LGBT community, releasing a video in 2011 supporting the Trevor Project, a charity aimed at preventing LGBT youth suicide.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com