Team USA forward Jozy Altidore might play in Tuesday’s game against Belgium after suffering from a hamstring strain.
Altidore, 24, hurt his hamstring during the USA’s World Cup win against Ghana. He had to sit out the following games against Portugal and Germany, but he has been warming up on his own.
It’s unclear exactly how much playing time Altidore will have, the Associated Press reports, with U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann saying “it’s now difficult to say how many minutes.”
“Just having him with us tomorrow is huge,” Klinsmann added.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve