The British Monarchy has uploaded a video of Prince Harry dancing to Katy Perry’s “Firework” with children at the Fundacion Amigos de Jesus, a center that works with young people who have mental and physical disabilities in Santiago, Chile.
The three-day tour was the royal’s first trip to Chile, and it was an eventful one. A TV personality whose last name is Middleton proposed to him, and a woman claimed he fixed her TV set so she could watch the World Cup. He was also in Brazil last week and attended the tournament while pursuing other charitable engagements.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out