The British Monarchy has uploaded a video of Prince Harry dancing to Katy Perry’s “Firework” with children at the Fundacion Amigos de Jesus, a center that works with young people who have mental and physical disabilities in Santiago, Chile.
The three-day tour was the royal’s first trip to Chile, and it was an eventful one. A TV personality whose last name is Middleton proposed to him, and a woman claimed he fixed her TV set so she could watch the World Cup. He was also in Brazil last week and attended the tournament while pursuing other charitable engagements.
MORE: Prince Harry Holding Things
MORE: I Wanna Marry “Harry” Gets Cancelled
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases