Keira Knightley’s verdict on our favorite Christmas pastime is in: Love Actually is “obviously the greatest movie ever made.”
Though general opinion on Love Actually may be divided, Knightley—who played Juliet, whose husband’s best friend is in love with her—told MSNBC’s Morning Joe she thinks it’s great, and added that she would gladly see more of it on cable television networks.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time