Robin Thicke made yet another plea for his estranged wife Paula Patton during Sunday’s BET Awards, debuting a song from his upcoming album “Forever Love.”
Thicke’s plea could have been considered heartfelt, given the endless fog, breaks for tears, and the opening dedication “to my wife to say I miss you, and I’m sorry,” but the video for his single “Get Her Back” is still fresh.
Later in the evening, the “Blurred Lines” crooner turned king of sorry tweeted a picture of the couple back when they were still happy.
Keep trying, Robin. If all the singing doesn’t work, hopefully the sales from your strategically-named album, Paula, will be of comfort.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science