Robin Thicke made yet another plea for his estranged wife Paula Patton during Sunday’s BET Awards, debuting a song from his upcoming album “Forever Love.”
Thicke’s plea could have been considered heartfelt, given the endless fog, breaks for tears, and the opening dedication “to my wife to say I miss you, and I’m sorry,” but the video for his single “Get Her Back” is still fresh.
Later in the evening, the “Blurred Lines” crooner turned king of sorry tweeted a picture of the couple back when they were still happy.
Keep trying, Robin. If all the singing doesn’t work, hopefully the sales from your strategically-named album, Paula, will be of comfort.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now