Few things are as difficult as ordering the right amount of food for a group; it’s a complex task where the vital details—how hungry everyone is, how much they can eat, what everyone’s in the mood for—are mostly intangible. That goes double when you’re hungry.
Fortunately, someone’s addressed the problem (for pizza, at least): Web designer Rick Mendes has written an app, Pizza Counter, to accurately assess how much pizza you should get.
Here’s Alyssa Bereznak, from her review of the app over at Yahoo Tech:
Although seriously – is there really such a thing as too much pizza?
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time