Few things are as difficult as ordering the right amount of food for a group; it’s a complex task where the vital details—how hungry everyone is, how much they can eat, what everyone’s in the mood for—are mostly intangible. That goes double when you’re hungry.
Fortunately, someone’s addressed the problem (for pizza, at least): Web designer Rick Mendes has written an app, Pizza Counter, to accurately assess how much pizza you should get.
Here’s Alyssa Bereznak, from her review of the app over at Yahoo Tech:
Although seriously – is there really such a thing as too much pizza?
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.