This guy, Franz “The Austrian Rock” Müller, literally put the team (an unloaded Boeing 777) on his back. And then pulled it, going 14.5 yards for a successful world record attempt.
“That was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life,” Müller said in an interview immediately afterward.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving