This guy, Franz “The Austrian Rock” Müller, literally put the team (an unloaded Boeing 777) on his back. And then pulled it, going 14.5 yards for a successful world record attempt.
“That was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life,” Müller said in an interview immediately afterward.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science