The first-generation iPhone debuted on June 29, 2007, forever altering the landscape of mobile devices. It helped propel the shift from traditional cell phones to smartphones and helped make Apple one of the most sought-after and valuable brands. Take a look back at how the company’s signature product has changed over the past seven years in the GIF above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State