ToneFone, I celebrate your existence. To me, you are silly. To others, you are such a great idea that you’ve completely sold out and won’t be available again until April. Either way, you win.
The case itself is made from 100% British steel and coated in rubber. It’s available in 1-kilogram (2.2 pounds) or 1.5-kilogram (3.3 pounds) options, priced at £22.90 (around $38) and £25.40 (around $42), respectively. It can be shipped to the U.S. for around $11.50. Yes, I checked. I should have just bought one, huh? “But Doug, you’re super fit.” What?! How can you see me?
The case comes in white and fits the iPhone 5 and 5s. Space grey and gold versions are coming in June.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy