ToneFone, I celebrate your existence. To me, you are silly. To others, you are such a great idea that you’ve completely sold out and won’t be available again until April. Either way, you win.
The case itself is made from 100% British steel and coated in rubber. It’s available in 1-kilogram (2.2 pounds) or 1.5-kilogram (3.3 pounds) options, priced at £22.90 (around $38) and £25.40 (around $42), respectively. It can be shipped to the U.S. for around $11.50. Yes, I checked. I should have just bought one, huh? “But Doug, you’re super fit.” What?! How can you see me?
The case comes in white and fits the iPhone 5 and 5s. Space grey and gold versions are coming in June.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out