Vice President Joe Biden posed for a selfie with Katy Perry at the White House on Tuesday. Describing the politician as a “Q-T” on Instagram, the pop star was in Washington, D.C. for a concert at the Verizon Center as part of her Prismatic World Tour.
Parks and Recreation‘s Leslie Knope would be jealous.
(h/t The Hill)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org