When Team USA fans gathered at an event in Recife, Brazil, to get pumped for Wednesday’s World Cup game against Germany, they were treated to a special surprise: a visit from Will Ferrell. That’s right, Ron Burgundy himself showed up to inspire the crowd and threaten to bite any and all German players if needed. (A nod, of course, to Uruguayan player Luis Suarez’s recent biting incident.) He was probably joking, but we kind of believe he’ll do it if things get out of hand.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was