Here are the stories TIME is watching this Thursday, June 26.
As Iran and Syria get into the Iraq fight, the Iraqi parliament gets ready to meet next week to form a new government.
Google proved they want to own every aspect of your life at their developer conference, unveiling gadgets for your TV, car, and even wearable tech for your body.
And finally, watch Nancy Grace tell this flabbergasted father they found his missing 12-year-old son alive—and in his own basement.
The Brief is published daily on weekdays.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer