Disney and Lucasfilm announced some new information Monday about the highly anticipated Star Wars: Episode VII, which is set to begin shooting in May.
According to the Star Wars website, the J.J. Abrams directed installment “is set about 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, and will star a trio of new young leads along with some very familiar faces.” Luke? Leia? Han Solo? We can only hope. Since Return of the Jedi came out in 1983, the ages would line up perfectly.
[via The Verge]
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror