This post is in partnership with Fortune, which offers the latest business and finance news. Read the article below originally published at Fortune.com.
Luxury travelers can start adding JetBlue to their list of airlines for cross-country flights. The carrier, famous for its all-coach set up, is already stocked with certain amenities: leather seats, satellite TV on each seat back, and high-quality snacks. Now it’s adding a first-class section with beds.
The new luxury section will include 16 lie-flat seats (four sectioned off in a suite) on some New York-to-Los Angeles flights, according to the New York Times. Flights to San Francisco will add the seats in October.
The new service will be called “Mint.”
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'