Meredith Vieira’s new daytime talk show doesn’t launch for another three months, but the former Today host’s new gig is already making headlines for a unique segment filmed inside the smallest room in the house.
On Tuesday, Vieira, 60, told host Conan O’Brien that the new one-hour talk show – produced in New York City on a set that resembles her home – will see the host and her guests chatting in a bathroom.
“One of the segments that we’re doing is called stall talk,” Vieira said. “And I’m in one stall of a bathroom, and my guest is in the next stall.”
Sounds intimate to us.
The Meredith Vieira Show premieres in national syndication on Sept. 8.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating