If you’re planning a trip during which you hope to drink a lot of beer — because beer is a delicious and wonderful thing — then you’d probably want to avoid countries where brews are excessively expensive or where people aren’t super enthusiastic about drinking them, right? Well, the folks over at the personal finance website FinancesOnline.com crunched some numbers and crafted this infographic to break down beer prices and drinking habits across the globe.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This