It’s not shocking to learn that being a female director in Hollywood is hard, but this infographic shows just how tough life behind the camera can be. And as TIME’s Eliana Dockterman has previously reported, that might be Hollywood’s loss.
Women and Hollywood—Indiewire
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far