Fishermen got a great scare over the weekend when a great white shark rushed up to their boat, according to NBC Philadelphia.
It reportedly stole the chum bag of fish off the side of the boat at 28-Mile Wreck, where a World War II shipwreck took place off of Cape May, New Jersey.
Cue Jaws theme.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving