Fishermen got a great scare over the weekend when a great white shark rushed up to their boat, according to NBC Philadelphia.
It reportedly stole the chum bag of fish off the side of the boat at 28-Mile Wreck, where a World War II shipwreck took place off of Cape May, New Jersey.
Cue Jaws theme.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time