The wife of handsome felon Jeremy Meeks is reportedly fed up by the internet’s continuing obsession with his mugshot, according to a friend.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t see her at all in the cameras, because she’s upset,” said friend Simone Johnson for CBS Sacramento. “She’s furious. Her man is in there and people are taking it as a joke, thinking it’s funny talking about his looks, saying all kinds of crazy things.”
Meeks was charged with gang membership, firearm possession and a probation violation, reports CBS. He has already spent two years in prison for grand theft in 2002.
Despite his stunning good looks, Meeks’ bail was raised to $1 million, says CBS. His arraignment continues June 27th.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022